The directors of Academician Publishing House, have been conducting their commercial activities for a long time by transferring their 30 years of broadcasting experience to their legal entities. In the said period, it was proud to publish 750 books, particularly health and social sciences, cultural and artistic topics. The Academician, that defines the platform of being an international publishing house, is in the pursuit of creating a global brand in addition to broadcasting in Turkish and foreign languages.
The books, which are considered as permanent documents of scientific and intellectual studies, are the witnesses of hundreds of years as an information recording platform. The future of the book, which has built on a solid basis with the invention of the printing press, will certainly have a place in our lives for a long period of time, even though it has moved into orbit of new inventions.
Academician Publishing House has started the process of publishing books in international quality and quantity with its own name of “Scientific Research Book” series in Turkish and English. The publication process, which will take place in March and September every year, will continue with thematic sub titles. We owe to our thanks to all of our researchers who supported this process, which was starting with about 30 books, and to everyone in the background.
- Chapter 1 Adaptation Of General Chemistry Laboratory Experiments Performed In Education Faculties To The Green Chemistry Principles
- Chapter 2 An Assessment of the Effectiveness of the Science Education Program Applied to Five-Year-Old Children on Their Acquisition of Perspective-Taking Skills with Children’s Scientific Inquiry Processes and Life Science Concepts
F. Abide Güngör Aytar
- Chapter 3 A Short History Of English as a Foreign Language in The Education System of Turkey
C. Akın Şahin
- Chapter 4 Internet-Aided Instruction in English Language Teaching
Ahmet Erdost Yastıbaş
- Chapter 5 Turkish Sign Language (TID) as a Means of Communication and its Training
Pelin Piştav Akmeşe
- Chapter 6 Generalizability Theory
- Chapter 7 Home Scientific Experiences as a Predictor of Preschoolers’ Early Academic Skills
Özgün Uyanık Aktulun
- Chapter 8 Programming Teaching in Preschool Education
- Chapter 9 Educational Sciences (Inspiration From Nature in Environmental Design Education)
Elif Merve Alpak
Emine T. Eren
- Chapter 10 Examination of Preservice Teachers’ Communication Skills in Terms of Variables related to Family
- Chapter 11 A Research About the Activities, Effects, Achievements, Expectations and Problems of the of Student Communities in Universities (Ege University Sample)